Important News and Notices > Board Announcements

**Yahoo Email Users**

(1/3) > >>

Fox:
Apparently Yahoo isn't liking our new mail server and is deferring any mail sent to a yahoo email address from Pagan Journeys.  I'm attempting to get this issue straightened out, but I'm honestly not sure I'm going to be able to.  If you are using a yahoo email address, you may not receive any notifications from this board.

I will keep everyone posted on this issue.

dragonspring:
Oh man.  That sucks...

Fox:
Yeah.  I'm not a happy about this one bit.  It is the second place that had my sever blacklisted.

Tirya:
Is it just PJ, or everything you moved? If your Shades customers on Yahoo aren't going to be able to get email notifications - and the hosting company didn't tell you that one of the largest email systems on the net was going to become unavailable - imo it may be time to go through the hassle of movig to another hosting company instead of hamstringing your ability to transact with your client base.

Crystal Dragon:
Is your new server blocking emails to Yahoo, or is Yahoo blocking emails from your server?  I know it is common practice to block incoming emails from ISPs that allow spammers to operate and I'm wondering if that's what's going on here ...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version