Important News and Notices > Board Announcements

Forum Upgrade!!

(1/6) > >>

Fox:
I will be working on trying to get the forum upgraded over the next week or so.  I have a lot of behind the scenes work to do before I need to take the forum offline, but wanted to give everyone a bit of a heads up that it will be coming.  I will try to give everyone as much notice as possible before I have to take the site down.  I'm very much open to any positive energy that this process goes as smoothly as possible if anyone feels like shooting that out there!

For those that haven't done so yet, we are on FaceBook and that is where I will be updating the progress once the site is down...  http://www.facebook.com/pages/wwwpaganjourneyscom/277515342017

Ghost Wolf:
Oh great, I'll be locked out again!  :whistle:

Wolfsrain:
Does the upgrade come with a teleportation button that transfers Googled pictures of cookies and pie into real cookies and pie into my greedy sticky hands?

:cutie:

That would be an awesome upgrade.  :whistle:

FairyQueen:
 :yeahthat: Like!

Mongo:
Sadly I'll not be able to follow on Facebook. Can you give me an estimated time frame for the upgrade?

I can't do the Facebook because too many people would get narky if they knew that I was pagan. Not the least of which is my wife's EX Husband who while an atheist who couldn't give two hoots in heck about religion would LOVE to use the fact that we're pagan as a way to convince the courts in the Bible-Thumping Southern Maryland area that we are unsuited for any visitation rights whatsoever.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version